Dreams Come True! Ultimate Dream Dress Unboxing: Mary Magdalene Paulina JSK

10:00:00

It is true what they say: that patience will be rewarded and that our dreams come true if we just let them. I have all but given hope on ever finding Mary Magdalene’s Paulina JSK, my namesake and a beauty I have discovered sometime around 2014, four long years after it was originally released. I knew I had to be very, very, very patient. So when I randomly joined a Rufflechat thread about dream dresses, I was absolutely not expecting people to send me links a mere day or two after to a Lacemarket sale of this very dress! This was the most scared/in awe I was when unboxing anything ever and it will forever remain my most cherished piece. Watch to the end for some extra joy!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.