1 Dress 4 Looks Take 60

10:00:00

I’ve been so looking forward to Ginza Kissaten arriving, but as I already said in my review it is a much warmer and yellower colour palette than the rest of my wardrobe. The fact that this skirt only arrived last month is more of a reason as to why I’ve only worn it once so far, though the need for thinking something up was not insignificant. This post will be the start of my thinking of some fun ways to coord this skirt so that it can have a long and happy life in my wardrobe.

Look 1: Purin

| A.R.W. blouse | DreamV cardigan | Innocent World Lauretta OTKs | Sosic Shop shoes | Cutie Creator headbow | Milkribbon Butterkeks brooch | offbrand ring |

For inspiration I looked no further than the menu items featured on the skirt. Which led to all sorts of cravings, but that’s another story. Keeping things to a beige with touches of brown colour scheme may be a safe option for this skirt, nonetheless it looks cute. Whilst this may be minimalistic in accessories, between the details on the cardigan and the patterned socks there’s enough going on. And this would be so cosy on an early autumn afternoon cafe visit…

Look 2: Lemon Posset

| Axes Femme blouse | Pinky Girls cardigan | Roji Roji socks | Elf Armorie Cupid’s Heart shoes | Cutie Creator headbow | Lady Sloth Winter Spices necklace | Risu Rose ring |

Another outfit that’s low on accessories, though this time because I don’t own much yellow and don’t plan to. The socks may look too bright on the flatlay, but keep in mind that they are partly sheer - with my skin visible under them the colour should be a bit less stark. Though as I’m actually selling this blouse and only needed something for the flatlay, should I get to wear it I might swap it for a white blouse to better match the socks.

Look 3: Herb Garden

| Cutie Creator headbow | Violet Fane brooch | Amadea Kingdom The Adventurer D20 brooch | Cutie Creator wrist cuffs | everything else is offbrand |

In an attempt to bring out some of the greens from the print, I landed at my trusty combo that is this blouse, socks, shoes and headbow. And I must admit, the very chill vibes and the quite mori-kei-esque colour palette are really doing it for me. Could be because of my bias for the base set in this, nonetheless it works with the skirt and looks very cute.

Look 4: Neapolitan Ice-Cream

| Dear Celine Polka Dot Waltz blouse | Angelic Pretty Ice Cream Parlor OTKs | Sosic Shop shoes | offbrand hair clips and necklace | Candy Kitsch earrings | Angelic Pretty Melty Ribbon Chocolate ring | Cutie Craze Cafe ring | Innocent World wrist cuffs |

Dialling the sweet vibes up to 10 by going as sweet as I felt this skirt could carry. The cone clips may seem odd on their own, so imagine that they are set on top of buns to look like upside down ice cream cones. Should this ever get worn, the jelly heart clips might get swapped out for some bows and in hindsight I might add some pink bracelets to this, though overall I’m pretty happy with how this came together. Considering that the pinks in the print are few and far between to be really picked up, the pink additions manage to work well with the browns and the creams.


There was one more idea that I floated and decided to skip for this post altogether. Mostly because it involved a cardigan and I started to get self-conscious that I’m relying so heavily on cardigans, and partly because that may be the one I end up wearing next. Whenever that actually happens, that is.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh that Herb Garden look really hits the spot for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, same, it's shaping up to be the one that I wear next.

      Delete
  2. I really love the Neapolitan Ice-Cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully one day I will find the right occasion to wear it

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.