1 Dress 4 Looks Take 53

10:00:00

The dark twin to last month’s 1 Dress 4 Looks post. And whilst I could’ve done pretty much every single one of those previous looks,that doesn’t make for a very interesting blog post. Besides, where is the fun in having a dark twin and not putting together some darker coords?

Look 1: Ringmaster

| offbrand cutsew | vintage jacket and brooch | Angelic Pretty Toy Circus tights | Hush Puppies boots | Beholder Fashions mini hat | Bibelot Rose rosette |

It’s never a bad time to do a circus ouji. Whilst to wear it I would have to figure out how to balance the mini hat out, but it would be very worth it. In hindsight, I might also add some more brooches. But all in all this is a pretty solid, safe yet effective outfit.

Look 2: King of the Fae

| vintage jacket and brooch | Metamorphose Ornament OTKs | Irregular Choice Total Freedom shoes | offbrand crown, earring and brooch | Le Petit Four The Warrior Sacred Heart necklace | Amadea Kingdom The Adventurer D20 brooch |

They say to not follow the king of the fae - but no-one ever said a word about *becoming* the king of the fae. This is definitely the outfit to wear for a big party which involves a lot of drinking and music. Though it will have to be in winter since this jacket is very warm! Still, this is one that I look forward to wearing one day. I totally see this with a long blond wig a’la Party Thranduil.

Look 3: Up to Snow Good

| Angelic Pretty Toy Circus tights | Hush Puppies boots | Ebony and Ivory clip | everything else is offbrand |

Since we’re getting in the festive mood, I am obliged to include at least one Christmassy look. Because casual ouji is also valid and we need to show that. Also, let’s appreciate how the bottom half of this is exactly the same as in the circus look, I simply turned the tights the other way around for the flatlay.

Look 4: Ero Ouji

| offbrand cutsew, necklace, belt, earrings, rings and brooch | Lady Sloth Galaxy Witch overdress | Miss Point corset | Vivienne Westwood x Melissa Anglomania shoes | vintage brooch and necklace | replica OTKs |

As usual, the experimental look is left for last. And whilst I totally love how this looks flat, the practical implications of keeping this ero whilst also appropriately modest enough will be a challenge. One that I will figure out one day - for now I’m just happy that the original idea has come together as well laid out flat as I had hoped it would.


What do you think of the darker looks here? Let me know your favourites, but also let me know if there are any that you think I could’ve done and haven’t. The more ideas in the bank the better!

2 comments:

  1. OMG ero ouji is now my new favourite thing, holy crap. Is the blouse also sheer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ero ouji needs to happen and I was going to do an ero ouji look with the ivory shorts too, but I couldn't quite figure out all those sheer layers. And yes, the blouse is sheet too, which is why it's fine on a flatlay, but will need some modesty protectors if it is to ever get worn ^^"

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.