New Shopping Service

10:00:00

Those fairly close to me will know that I am constantly riding the wave of Japan nostalgia, sometimes on a high and sometimes on a low, but always on that wave. With everything else that’s been going on in the UK and after a lot of pondering I have decided to ditch this island in favour of the one my weeby heart wants to be on.


So yeah, I am moving to Japan. And as I often thought if I ever were to move to Japan, I decided to start a shopping service - name is still a WIP, so any suggestions are welcome. Since my first trip to Japan I’ve always been more of a Kansai girl than Kanto, so I won’t have much chance to shop for anything Tokyo-exclusive (unless the service really picks up and I can afford regular travel), but between Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto I’ll be able to cover the main Japanese brands with a few extras, as well as Universal Studios Japan stuff.

Once I’m all settled there I will start a proper Facebook page and will work out all my rates etc., but I wanted to give you a heads up as readers of this blog. I’ll also think of some sort of loyalty discount for anyone who’s supporting me via Patreon. Right now all that I know is that I will be moving in the summer, once the contract for my current flat expires and once I have all the working visa stuff sorted out. This is all very exciting and hopefully I will be able to carry on living this boujie lolita lifestyle that I’ve been developing in recent years in one of the places I call home.

See you on the other side and I hope that you will come along on this journey with me.








P.S.
Happy April Fool’s Day. ;)

4 comments:

  1. YOU HAD ME FOR A MOMENT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best ones are the ones not that far from the truth 😈

      Delete
  2. When I saw the title, I thought this was going to be a review. Reading on, I was confused but happy for you and then you reminded me that this dumb holiday exists. Congrats for making one of the least obnoxious jokes though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm always the person who falls for these, including the ridiculous and obnoxious ones, so I didn't want to do one like that, something plausible felt more appropriate. And if this ever happens, then I definitely am starting a shopping service!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.