Innocent World White Tartan Skirt Unboxing

10:00:00
Innocent World White has been on my radar ever since their first release. I really like the idea of a more daily line (although of all brands, Innocent World's clothes are the most wearable on a daily basis) at a lower price. It's still not exactly cheap, but certainly feels less painful in comparison to their regular line. So I was very excited when finally I found a design I liked that would fit me and pre-ordered it as soon as I was able to.


2 comments:

  1. It is nice skirt, I have considered in grey, but I found it a bit on pricy side for a simple skirt.
    It is like only 10000 yen less than Dimlight.
    Like you I wouldn't trust it come over my hips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not cheap as such. But I don't see much difference in quality between this and Innocent World's regular stuff. Plus, after wearing it all week around a kitten who loves to climb up it and bite it, I can confirm that it's insanely sturdy - the claws and teeth haven't done anything to the skirt, still looks new!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.